Tuesday 16 April 2013

Paper & Tea Berlin

P&T
[Source: flickr]


Went to our neighbouring market hall (Markthalle IX) in Kreurzberg last saturday again. I love market halls. Childhood nostalgia.

At Martkethalle IX there's a tea stall from Berlin's newest speciality tea company: Paper & Tea (P&T). I've read a lot about the concept of P&T last year. Sadly I still haven't visited their shop near Ku'damm yet. As coffee and tea lovers we always have a stockpile of tea and coffee at home. We actually never run out of tea or coffee, because we always love to try and buy new tea blends or coffee variants. 

Surprised (maybe it was a sign?!) and happy to see P&T in Markthalle IX few weeks ago, I went directly to their small stall and had a cup of "Sacred Emily". Black and white tea with rose and jasmine flowers. The taste was delighting. Every slug of Sacred Emily took me to a mental travel. A taste of an oriental country. I haven't bought Sacred Emily instead I wanted to try other blends. The vendor recommended to try "White Earl" and "Miyazaki":

P&T Samples
My samples of White Earl and Miyazaki
[Source: flickr]
A review about these two soon.

xoxo
Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...